Looking for a summer 2015 internship?
Intern Wanted! www.thedinnertabledoc.com is looking for a social media intern
- Must be a self starter that is able to meet deadlines
- Must have superb communication skills and be able to express themselves effectively and professionally on the phone and through email
- Open to high school and college students interested in film/television and girl power!
Responsibilities (may be/are not limited to):
- Must be able to commit at least 6 weeks to the project.
- Interns will assist with brainstorming, creating, and executing The Dinner Table Documentaries social media strategy
- Interns will leverage social networks to strengthen relationships with The Dinner Table’s audience
- Interns will track and monitor The Dinner Table news and social media coverage -Interns will assist with brainstorming, creating, and distributing PR and marketing materials
- Interns may be asked to attend events (depending on location) related to project subject matter
- Interns will assist with managing social media relationships between the brand and partnering organizations
If interested please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your resume by July 10th.