More employers are looking for students fresh out of college who have work experience.
Internships are the best way to gain this experience, and there are plenty to be found, if you know where to look.
Listen to my segment as guest expert on The College Prep Podcast. Learn about:
- why graduating in four years (rather than staying in for six) saves you $40K a year
- why internships are so important for the college experience (and for setting you up to get great jobs later)
- where to find the best internships, for both college and high school students
- how to make sure you’re getting the most out of your internships
- how many internships is the right amount to set you up for career success after college,